Monday 9 February 2009

some things that soothe my soul.

1. My newly acquired job phone voice. Seriously. If you want to be talked to sleep or calmed down after something horrific occurs, please, just give me a call and request the student services voice. Just thinking about it makes ME sleepy..
2. Hanging out with friends and doing silly things.
3. Going to the bridal fair with Brooklyn and pretending that she was engaged. We got lots of free food and entered to win lots of prizes!
4. Warm clothes on cold days, like today.
5. Getting packages in the mail.. they make my world go round.
6. Making, well, eating delicious things that other people make.
7. Listening to heart warming music.
8. A lovely trip to the planetarium where we got to look at the stars.. too bad the sun just wouldn't go down. heh. that would dispute David Hume's theories. ha ha ha
9. Doing well in classes..and writing papers for them :).

Basically, I'm feeling happy right now. mmmmhmmmm it's nice.. :)

No comments: