Saturday 28 February 2009

you trifilin, you need yo' own car! fo sho!

90s music has infiltrated my life for the better. For serious. Destiny's Child? Yeah. I can't stop. I feel like an independent woman who doesn't wanna pay your bills and you just need to say my name, because if you don't, you're a bug-a-boo. you foo.
I think if I don't stop, I'm doing to start z-snapping at people who test me.
I don't know if that would be a good or a bad thing..

Oh wait, that would be AWESOME!

Here are a couple of lines that I want to add to my vocabulary. Immediately.

"You triflin', good for nothing kinda brother"
"I want a baller"(with hand shooting swoosh motion)
"You're a buggin what? You're buggin who? You're buggin me, and don't you see it ain't coo"
"I am not the one to sit around and be played" (shakes my finger and head like i know what's up, cause i do)
"You actin kinda shady"
"How would you like it if I came over with my clique?" (z-snap)
"Ladies leave your men at home, the club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown" --Ok. This one I think might be a stretch for me to use.. but it's gonna happen someday. foo.


Now I know some of you people out there might think I can't do this. But from here, in my crib, i know straight up that my homies will back me and this is for real.

Peace yo,
-I'm out-


Oh yeah, don't go chasin' waterfalls. it's bad for shizzle. my nizzle.

No comments: