Thursday 4 December 2008

not to be outdone.. thursday!

Today started off a little bit slower than yesterday. But, let's be honest, it's kind of hard to beat everything that happened yesterday.. oh! I also forgot to mention that I got my job back for Christmas break yesterday too! yay!
Anyways...After religion this morning, we got in a large group and went to Abbey Road!
It was awesome! We recreated the magic of the Beatles.
Don't worry, I got a picture of me doing it personally, but I don't have a camera, so I don't have quite as quick access to them. I also had to stand in the middle of this busy road so many times to take this picture, even for this old guy with long straggly gray hair in a ponytail who wanted me to take it on his phone for his album cover. No Pressure!
We signed the wall, took more pictures. It was good.

Then Annie and I went to Sherlock Holmes' house! Where was it? Oh yeah, 221b Baker Street.
It was actually way more fun and interesting than I thought it would be.
After dinner, a group of us went to the Christmas Tree lighting at Trafalgar Square! There was a big choir there and a band, and they were singing and playing christmas songs as the crowds gather. The tree has been cut down and brought from Norway since 1947 as a sign of thanks for England's aid in WWII. We all got singing, there were some speakers who were actually quite entertaining for, you know, world leaders...

Oh yeah, I was there!


Happy Christmas to One and All!

No comments: