Tuesday 28 October 2008

a day spent reading.. in vain.

I spent all of yesterday sitting in the starbucks in borders by tottenham court road and charing cross road reading a book that I had to do a report on today. I would have read it earlier, but it went missing in the hostel in scotland, and after talking to my professor, she told me I had to just get a new one and still do my presentation anyways. I read forever. I made the powerpoint. I was ready.

Let's just say: I didn't present it today. We "ran out of time." ............ yeah.
At least I'm done.. or at least, that's what I tell myself.


After that, we went as a group to Oedipus with Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort). I only have a few words to say about it other than he was amazing: Dripping Blood from Eyes. Happy early Halloween? yes!

No comments: