Wednesday 22 October 2008

hot chocolate and toast.

I honestly can not think of any time in my life that I have consumed more hot chocolate and toast. I even have started to love the heels of the bread because that is what is left over the most. (these two things are the only replenished free foods that are provided at the london centre).. and now as I have some more, sitting in the servery before writing my paper, I am completely satisfied. Thank you London Centre. I am now well fed, and all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Plus, we just watched a very awkward version of Twelfth Night and had to quickly over ride it with a showing of She's the Man. I am now more affirmed in my abilities as a person because I know that I will "do great things." Thank you.

After the paper, I'm off to Scotland for the weekend! Excitement!

No comments: