Thursday 13 November 2008

hampton court in jersey?

Yesterday we went to Hampton Court. It was GORGEOUS! Probably the best place that I saw there were the huge old kitchens and the different state rooms. There weren't that many people there, so we got to take FULL advantage, including dancing through the rooms in perfect "King and I" style. We also took some great jumping pictures.. including one with a lot of people.. we had to jump.. literally over 40 times. I was a little sore the next day.. haha


That night we went to Jersey Boys! It was GREAT! OH WHAT A NIGHT! can't take my eyes off of you!! It was like going to a concert for the four seasons, not like just sitting in your normal musical... to say the least :)! I'm just amazed that these performers can do shows like this perfectly, SO MANY TIMES in a week. My hat is off to them! (too bad i never wear hats.. hmm)

No comments: